Even the most basic data is not readily available for many product markets in the Arab world, especially for companies outside the narrow field of consumer products.
IMES Consulting uses a research approach which is proven across a wide range of sectors to deliver comprehensive and accurate information. It is properly defined as “stochastic and iterative” – or put more simply, we keep asking questions until we’re confident of the answers.
Whatever the market, and whatever the country, this approach can answer questions such as:
- How big is the market?
- How fast is it growing?
- Who are the main suppliers?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Who are the main customers?
- What are their buying processes and criteria?
- What is the price structure and levels of margin?
- What is the distribution structure?
- What is the opportunity and how can it be exploited?
Insights are obtained through primary discussions with the key market participants themselves – manufacturers, importers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, Government departments, trade associations etc. All data is of course cross-checked and analysed against secondary sources such as official statistics and trade press articles.
Some of the key sectors in which we have successfully used this approach: [Click to see project examples.]
- food and beverages
- other fast moving consumer goods
- clothing and textiles
- consumer durables
- food service
- the service sector
- building and decorative materials
- industrial products
Please contact us for a no obligation discussion of how IMES Consulting can help meet your specialised market research needs.